THREE GREAT OPTIONS FOR CHINESE
The TPRS Books Portal Website subscription has two great options; basic and premium. The BASIC subscription gives you access to the Look, I Can Talk curriculum (explained below) and is valued at $399 for the first year and $99 every year thereafter.
The PREMIUM subscription gives you access to the Look, I Can Talk curriculum found in the Basic subscription, plus automatic updates to anything new that we create to add variety to each lesson. This subscription is valued at $499 for the first year and $149 every year thereafter.
Finally, the PROMO version allows you to give the curriculum a test run by granting access to chapter 1. Lakota will be free or you can donate to Alex Fire Thunder some time. What have you got to lose? See how this powerful combination of resources will have your students saying, Look, I Can Talk in no time!
You get to choose how much content you would like to see and use! The BASIC level gives you access to the main Look, I Can Talk curriculum in your language which includes:
- TEACHER GUIDE: the teacher’s helper in preparing for 18 lessons suitable and adaptable for Levels 1 or 2 with more to come. It includes pro-tips, step-by-step instructions and ideas, and even a script for the new TPRS teacher.
- PRESENTATION SLIDES: slides for 18 Ask-a-Stories and 18 Readings that guide the lesson. These slides are also editable so that you can make changes to incorporate your own specific needs.
- STUDENT TEXT: 5 readings have been provided for each lesson including 2 easy versions, a main story in past and present tense and an additional story, all of which recycle the vocabulary in different contexts. The Student Text also includes simple activities that get the students back into the reading.
- ASSESSMENTS: 12 Formative and 6 Summative assessments have been created, including listening (with texts for the teacher or listening to a native speaker), reading, speaking and writing tasks with answer keys.
- CULTURE: Six cultural lessons and readings have been provided using vocabulary that students have learned within each chapter. The lessons also come with activities and ideas for teachers to extend the conversation and depth of the lesson.
The PREMIUM level gets you access to everything in the BASIC level plus access to an increasing number of activities for variety and supplementation including MOVIE TALKS and soon to be others. These activities will be developed and added to your account throughout the year to offer you a variety of ways to deliver a TPRS lesson.