Berto y sus buenos amigos – Simpli-Guide (Download)
This Simpli-Guide is simply a guide to using the book in your classes. Don’t feel pressured to use every activity or even ask every question in the guide. As the expert of your classroom, you decide which of the resources to use in the ways you see fit.
This Simpli-Guide includes:
- Teacher Tips and Skills, plus other ideas like:
- Ideas for upper levels
- How to use Teacher “cheat sheets”
- Got questions How to PQA
- Using PictureTalk (and pictures for each chapter)
- Getting Mileage Out of Novels
- Extension ideas
- Teacher “cheat sheets” for each chapter
- Chapter Quizzes, a Final Assessment and Additional assessment ideas
- Non-fiction articles
- Grading Rubrics for speaking/writing
ABOUT THE BOOK
Unique Word Count 110
Total Word Count 3,800
Ideal for Level 1
Berto is up to his old tricks of finding trouble as he spends the day hanging out with his friends. He is with his friends Paquita, Filiberto, and Carlos as they cook, play soccer, and make a video for Paquita’s YouTube channel and make a complete mess of things.
Bulk discount: $6 per book for quantities of 20 or more books.
Very engaging! Perfect for beginners.
Elementary, Middle School, Level 1
Digital Download, Teacher's Guide