Look, I Can MovieTalk! – Latin (Download)
Teaching Proficiency through Reading and Storytelling? is continuously evolving in order to find the best results for acquiring languages in the classroom. MovieTalk is considered part of TPRS? when following the 3-step process:
1) establish meaning of vocabulary and grammar structures, 2) ask-a-story, and 3) reading.
TPRS? teachers have taken MovieTalk videos commonly found on websites such as YouTube and fit them to the TPRS? by choosing clips with repetitive plots and compelling stories and turning the MovieTalks into short story scripts. In this book you will find numerous examples of these scripts along with reproducible student activities.
Guide words?for beginning level main story and Personalized Questions and Answer suggestions for teachers and readings and activities for students.
- Brief reading version A
- Brief reading version B
- Beginning level main story 1 (2 student activities)
- Intermediate level main story 2 (1 student activity)
- Advanced level main story 3 (1 student activity)
- Additional reading version (1 student activity)
Elementary, Middle School, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4
Digital Download, Curricula, Supplementary Resource